rss feed!
e-mail me!

can I have a word with you?




a word is a word
and it points to something
that isn't a word

a word is
a word

(the only word to be a word)

for love
is not a word

it's the little kisses


that like a gentle breeze
caress your eyes



a smile that once
whispered

and said everything


by moving oh so little



the same smile
that fills your breath

with such stillness

and you move


you touch



what used to be
a falling leaf

(the last falling leaf)


the end of a whisper

of time -



love is now



a word
was when you read it





and like a little stream


it runs down your cheek




the same cheek
I once kissed

forever



but watch my words


loveisnow




is





the fleeting sensation

of a thought flying out of the window

leaving behind
a tingling body


and freeing, perhaps

a little space


so I

can


now







be





Template by Themes Blogger